WebNet Masters provides expert onsite computer repairs and maintenance services in Kenya.
- Laptop or Computer Repair and Maintenance
All computers require regular maintenance to ensure trouble-free use. It is not just business computers that require maintenance, it is just as important to keep your home PC serviced and maintained regularly to help reduce the risk of data loss.
Each computer constantly changes; software is updated, new applications are installed and storage is being used – each one of these changes could potentially cause a problem. As if that’s not enough to worry about, computers connected to networks such as the Internet, wireless networks or business networks are exposed to the additional risks posed by poor security.
Why is computer maintenance important?
A commonly used analogy is that computers are like cars, requiring regular service and check-ups to ensure they run efficiently and provide trouble-free motoring. Without this regular maintenance your computer could breakdown.
WebNet Masters can provide you or your business with regular computer maintenance which minimizes the chances of something going wrong. We’ll make sure your computer is up-to-date with the latest versions of software, operating system patches and that the appropriate level of security is implemented.
Need computer repair services?
Here at WebNet Masters we make sure that every technician has the technical expertise, experience and, above all, personality to provide the best computer repairs, PC or IT support services.
- Software and Hardware Installation Services.
Our Hardware and Software Installation Service in Kenya seeks to make your life simple by coming to you and installing new parts or accessories you may have purchased.
Our service includes:
- Come to your house or office at a time that suits you.
- Install or upgrade software or hardware.
- Fully test the operation of the new installation or upgrade.
What we can do:
- Upgrading a complete Laptop/PC.
- Supplying any hardware or software required for the installation or upgrade.
- Any additional supplies require such as, USB cables for printers, ink, video cables, etc.
- Networking any shared devices, such as printers.
- Resolving existing hardware and software issues.
- Business or Commercial installations
- Provide support.
Installation of a NEW purchase
It is always exciting when you get new equipment but we are often let down by the manufacturer through a lack of adequate installation instructions. This is where our Hardware Installation service can help. We will visit your house or office and install any type of computer hardware or software you require.
- Desktop or Laptop Computer – We can set up your new laptop or computer so you have the right configuration from the start. We can even migrate your data from an older laptop or computer to the new one.
- Printers – Inkjet or laser printers as well as all-in-one printers (fax/scanner/printer). We can even network your printer for everyone to share.
- External Hard Drives – Extra storage capacity for your music, videos and photos. You may want to look at a Network Storage Server.
- Web Cameras – To talk to those overseas relatives or for video-conferencing for office work or meetings.
- Wireless Network Equipment – For linking everyone in the house to shared media and the Internet. We offer a home networking service that covers broadband setup and secure wireless networking.
And much more!
- System Upgrades
Very often, a simple upgrade can breathe life into your existing laptop or computer where you may have been considering a new purchase. Our System Upgrade service offers sensible advice on any upgrades your laptop or computer may need.
Typical upgrades include:
- Memory upgrade – this is the best upgrade to boost the performance of your computer.
- Hard Drive upgrade – if you are running out of space on your computer we can upgrade your hard drive “without” the need to install the system and reload all your programs and data saving you time and money.
- DVD writers and Bluray – you can extend the useful life of your Computer by adding a DVD Rom drive or a Bluray drive and start watching hi-definition movies.
- Graphics Card – a graphics card is not just useful for boosting the performance of your computer for games, but day-to-day operations become much faster.
- Firewire Card – firewire card enables you to connect devices that require fast access, like a video camera.
Whatever you need upgrading we can help so feel free to Call Us or Email us for more advice.
Any upgrade is the quickest and most cost effective way to get more from your computer.